Regifting isn’t beloved by everyone. But, it makes sense in a world of reusing, recycling, reducing and repurposing. Why not find a new home for a gift that did not suit you? Unless it’s a pretty odd ball gift there is a chance someone will think it is wonderful. Or, you can at least give it to a thrift shop to resell. It’s a shame to just throw away a gift, it should be very bad luck at the very least. It is bad manners and inconsiderate. That’s how I felt when it was my gift that was thrown away.
What do you feel about regifting… why or why not?
- Canadian Living: 8 Simple Rules for Regifting
- Reader’s Digest: Top Ten Rules for Regifting
- MSN Money: 12 Rules for Regifting Without Fear
- Epicurious: Regifting Done Right
- HubPages: How to Regift at Christmas: Recycling Unwanted Gifts Makes Holiday Gift Giving Green
- National Regifting Day – December 15th, 2011.