My biggest and most important tip for digital content curators is... don't get sloppy!
- Pick an image to go with the content and make sure it's the right one, suitable. If not, don't use an image.
- Use the site name, give the site owner credit for the content you are curating. Don't add your own keywords in place. That's sloppy, ungrateful and *sploggy!
- Add a description, especially if there is no image to give some explanation about the link, it's contents/ purpose.
- Add a title. A real title, not keywords or Twitter hashtags.
- Check spelling and basic grammar. Don't use too many short forms, it makes you and your content look sloppy and cheap.
- Don't just add anything. Use some discrimination, add quality content, not quantity.