A Postcard from Barrie
- This photo was taken on Tuesday in Barrie, Ontario. It was a bitterly cold day, not many people were out walking around.
- I didn't hear the news that day. What I remember about the day myself was the walk from the bus station to the coffee shop on Dunlop Street. A short walk but it took longer in the snow. I was an ice cube when I did get to the coffee shop.
- Photo credit goes to me. That keeps it simple, eh?
- It starts with a photo, about the size of a postcard.
- Then a note about the weather that day.
- Followed by three news items.
- It ends with a credit to the photographer who contributed the post from Winnipeg.