Social Media Marketing Strategist — Work at Medium — Medium.
Medium is looking for a social media marketing strategist to help support the engagement efforts of the platform’s five digital publications (Matter, Re:Form, among others). He or she will manage the creative, analytical, technical, and relationship aspects of all five publication’s social media channels. The role will involve creating measurable goals and conducting social experiments on a regular basis. This is a 3-month contract position with a competitive salary based in San Francisco.
- Building specific target audiences for all five publications using distinct voices and tones for each
- Writing and managing all social media content for each publication
- Creating and monitoring Facebook and Twitter ad campaigns, as well as other special engagement campaigns
- Tracking and analyzing social traffic data
- Optimizing strategy, content, and ads based on performance
- Creating monthly social media content calendars for each publication
- Crafting each publication’s weekly newsletter
- Experimenting with new ways to increase engagement on the platform
- Liaising with Medium’s User Happiness team on all support queries
- Working closely with @Medium’s social coordinator to promote these publications across the platform and the web