Problems that only stereotypical middle to upper class white girls seem to encounter. To the untrained eye these problems might seem like a symptom of being spoiled, ungrateful, and overly obsessed with superficial appearances and material possessions. The truth is though life is like really hard.
via Urban Dictionary: white girl problems. Write a few white girl problems of your own. (The secret is not to take it seriously).
- I lost one of my favourite dangly earrings. Now I have an earring orphan to look after!
- A thread was hanging from my sweater… is this a sign of a much deeper issue?
- I get a new toothbrush every day so I never have to think about how old they are.
- I can only do day trips. I need a lot more supplies for an over night trip, just the thought of packing up all that stuff makes me want to stay home.
- Sometimes I forget which is the instant camera so I always pull out the memory stick before I throw it away, just to be safe.
- If people really knew how much it hurts me they would stop calling my dog a rat!
- I shaved my dog cause she wouldn’t stop shedding all over my clothes.
- I used a whole can of bug spray before I realized it was just a dust bunny.
- Twitter: White Girl Problems
- The Daily: Problem Solved!
- Thought Catalog: How White Girl Problems Changed our Culture
- Tumblr: White Girl Problems
- Tumblr: Super White Girl Problems
- Black Girl Problems
- Urbanite Problems
- Mixed Girl Problems
- Skinny Girl Problems
- Sorority Girl Problems
- Princess Problems
- Slutty Girl Problems
- College Girl Problems
- Party Girl Problem
- Horny Girl Problems
Copycats on Twitter – Still active and good too.