Fatal Household Accident

I know how I’d die today. It would be on the telephone cable which runs along the floor and sits, all curled and just waiting to snag my bare foot, in my doorway I’d trip on it, fall flat to the floor. My head would catch the corner of the metal filing cabinet and no one would find me for weeks. I should fix the phone cord/ cable and spare my life. I’m not though, possibly fatal laziness.

What stupid household accident could you die of today? Look around and you are sure to find something suitably fatal. Of course, you’re only writing about it, don’t try this at home, right?

1 thought on “Fatal Household Accident

  1. How about a runaway wood stove? My big, Vermont Castings one, which warms me up on cold days when I work on my basement computer started going crazy. I looked at the thermometer attached to the chimney pipe and it was at the top of the scale and the pipe was starting to glow red.

    Thank God for the air intake controls!!! Closing them down brought the whole potential disaster to a happy ending, but I did have to open the basement window to cool things down, even though the temp outside is below freezing 🙂

Leave a comment