This is my post for Blogging A to Z, E for Engagement. I’m a bit behind on the A to Z. Will catch myself up tomorrow.
I found Friend Friday on Feminine Bravery. The topic of the week, for April 1st, were the rules of engagement/ etiquette for bloggers. You can take the questions and answer them on your own site. Or, read answers from Feminine Bravery, Modly Chic (the origin of the Friend Friday questions) and the others who took part.
1. Guest posts are a good way to gain new exposure. What do you think is the appropriate way to go about securing a guest spot?
2. Leaving comments is essential to growing your blog. But how can you leave a comment without coming across as ‘Follow Me. Follow Me!’?
3. We’ve all gotten a mass email at one time or another asking for blog exposure, a link exchange, etc… But the mass emails don’t work. How do you make your email stand out from the crowd?
4. In interacting with other bloggers where do you draw the line between seeking support and begging for exposure?
5. What’s one rule of engagement error you made and how have you remedied that?